Website krishnasudhaacademy Krishna Sudha Academy
• A graduate or post graduate in commerce with accounts specialization
• Minimum three years’ experience in maintaining institutional / organizational
• The person should have good knowledge of digital accounting package.
• The person should have good communication skills and knowing Telugu language is a
• Person from Nuzividu or surrounding areas would be preferable.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records, including income and expenditure statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statement.
- Recording financial transactions and ensuring that they are properly categorized and accounted for in the books of accounts.
- Managing the invoicing and payment processes, including tracking and following up on outstanding payments.
- Ensuring the bank statements are reconciled with the company’s books of accounts.
- Maintaining income and expenditure statements for training institute.
- Preparing financial project and training institute reports.
Salary: Rs. 30,000/month
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org