Website krishnasudhaacademy Krishna Sudha Academy
• The person should be able to read and write (minimum 10th class)
• The person should have valid heavy motor vehicle driving license
• The person should have three years of tractor driving experience
• The person should have fair understanding of the safety norms (road, goods,
• The person should have fair understanding of farm operations (preferably from
• The person should know Telugu language fluently
• The person should be punctual and manage time efficiently.
• The person should be flexible to work in different times based on requirement.
• Operating tractors and other heavy agricultural machinery to plow, plant, harvest,
and maintain crops.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of the tractors and other agricultural
• Assisting with agricultural tasks, such as planting, harvesting, and maintaining crops.
• Running errands for the Agri labor, such as picking up supplies or delivering produce.
• Managing the Agri labor schedule and reminding them of upcoming appointments.
• Handling any necessary paperwork or correspondence related to the firm.
• If required, driving the visitors to the firm or agricultural sites.
Salary: Rs. 20,000/month
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com